Saturday, March 22, 2008

The penny

Short little tid bit for you ever want some thing bad enough and it happend the next day like in one of my earlier stories in September called messages when I was trying to remember Humhrey Bogarts name heh well the day before yesterday I was counting my change from my piggy bank yes a piggy bank don't laugh it came out to $99.99 I was looking every where one penny humph and off to work I went and forgot about the whole thing well though the days events I was busy as ever and when I came home and went to empty my spare change from my pockets nothing but one single penny I found I said to my self and there it is one little penny to complete my wish earlier heh and into the piggy bank it went people wishes are granted when no one is looking and listening or are they heh. Even tiny ones do come true sometimes. So careful what you wish for ever hear that one may your wishes come true this year heh peace people. Jamerson-Rising