Saturday, March 22, 2008

The open window

I awaken sometimes to the sounds of birds singing their hearts out or black birds up to no good the sounds of spring time coming alive but today My grandchildren well three of them playing down in the back patio little notes from the chatter they were making chatter listen yes little notes music from the past I too had three kids and the memories came flooding back this little symphony. Can you hear it music to my ears like the birds I remember listening in the spring time when I was a little boy long ago life to me music to my ears if one has the time to slow down and listen. We get caught up in the big rush of this world just stop and listen some time the beauty in this world is awesome to be hold. The smells of good cooking flowers people laughing children playing makes one wonder why there is war in this world when there so much the world offers! All this coming through my open window one sunny beautiful day. What a blessing. Why is man kind so closed off to spirit Why is mankind so evil yet so many are good loving people.I close my eyes and remember a happier time. peace people. Jamerson-Rising