Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Music in the air

My grand daughter amazes me. I work the grave yard shift. I came home and she followed me to my room she's going to be two this month learning to talk I love it when they first learn the things they say anyway I put some Jethro Tull songs from the wood on she stopped what she was doing and looked up she done this before when I put some classical music on reaching up as if to pluck the music from the very air at that age it must of seemed magical. She just stood there in awe once before about a year ago and you know good music is magical it lightens ones heart brings back memories helps your work go by faster.I listen to all kinds but new age and classical I like the best. Writers you see have great imagenations and with the right music the stories we can dream up like artists the pictures they paint my son is a great artist and another friend of mine is a another great artist I love their work. Everyone has some special ability or talent maybe even several we all have a place in this world if you can feel the magik tell the storie or paint your feelings so reach up like young guilianna my grandaughter and find your love your passion in life and you will be so richly rewarded and everyone else will be blessed too! All you have to do is reach for it. Peace people Jamerson-Rising

No comments: