Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Supervisors

Ever feel like screaming because the work load gets a bit heavy heh came close the other day you see folks I watch over about twenty or more people at my work. It's amazing what people come up with to excuse themselves get out of work or just trying to figure something out heh I love it I tease a little then I show them the right way I watch them I can tell when they are tired I work on friday to monday yes the week ends. Some of them work hard all week so I lighten up on them a bit. They like working for me but hate the days I work. work n play how do we find the balance. See I'm a happy person I can work all night and drive someone crazy at four oclock in the morning by being still happy. I can't help it when I wake up I take a big breath I'm breathing it's going to be a great day I thank the great spirit and off I go. Heh it's all attitude good things happen faster when you are happy. I have seen some sad times of course but I believe in spirit we die but or not lost we just change form but we are eternal we are part of spirit and with that I smile and give thanks for this life I'm honored to live in this world I'm blessed to experience these fellow souls to interact with other beings of light what a gift to behold to experience and most people don't even realise what they have. Smile people something very awesome cared enough to grant you this gift my beloved friends so smile and give thanks. Peace people. Heh our supervsor. So be good now don't get fired the next boss might not be so understaning. Jamerson Rising

3 comments:

Gypsy Butterfly said...

Hello Jamerson-rising, I don't miss that part of working outside the home at all. I've been a stay at home mom for 7 years now and I forgot what it's like to put up with others at work. I'm so happy you have it so I can post to your comments. Would you mind if I placed your link on my blog roll? You have a really nice blog with a lot of great posts. Have a great day!

Jamerson-Rising said...

Hello once again Lydia my good friend sure I don't mind at all. I really like your blog too it's great.I have been on the same job alittle over 12 years I help a lot of people. But having gardens I really miss. Have a great day now.

Gypsy Butterfly said...

Hello jamerson, I'll placew you on my links list right now. thanks so much! I'm sure your very bussy on your job.