Friday, April 25, 2008

Rich or poor

Rich or poor that all depends on your opinion of yourself. You see If you love yourself you are very rich indeed for every thing you touch in life seems to come alive love of life love of work love of friends the list is endless. The world is a magical wonder to behold when the spirit is open to the richness. I'm not talking about money for money is just a tool. Good or evil your choice. Feeling depressed stop it. Your life can be so rich open your eyes open your mind so many possibilities yes look around you and you alone control how you feel. Choose to feel rich. You will see in this richness will come. Enjoy life to the fullest what ever or where ever that may be or take you. Be responsible to your self you are your best friend or worse enemy! There I go preaching again sorry hee. It's hard at first I know but the more you get back up the easier and better it gets and life will open up before you like a beautiful flower. Your like a little catapillar waiting to turn into a butterfly. So get up open them wings. Life awaits you. I am very happy for what I was given in this life time it's so rich it amazes me. Then again I learned to savor every moment. When you get to this place in your mind no one can take it away from you and ruin your day learn to forgive and love life love your self and you will see. That will be fifty bucks Stop Jamerson hee. Hang in there my good friends. And with this I wish you a grand day. Peace people Jamerson Rising

No comments: