Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dreams

What dreams did you have? My sweetheart and I were talking the other day. She wants a restaraunt. She used to own one. People would come from 100 miles away to eat the fine mexican food she prepared there. I wish I had a toy store. To see kids light up and get all excited over something new. I've long out grown toys but the happiness they give I havn't. Dreams work on them and keep dreaming they can come true. Ha I used to want to be a priest or a monk when I was little I was a weird kid. I also wanted to be a archaeologist. I love different religions and history. It all goes back to the one and only great spirit what ever you choose to call it the divine. Thats my belief label it any way you want too! But we all have to work together untill we learn this. The world will be the way it is now. Dreams ever notice some people dream all their lives and achieve their dreams while others wander aimlessly through life. Be a dreamer intend it and there's a good chance with hard work and preparation it will manifest. The more effort you put into it the more likely it will happen. They say you never know well my friends the trick is to know it in your heart. In believing in this it will manifest or the means to achieve it. Good luck peace people Jamerson Rising

No comments: