Thursday, May 1, 2008

They don't know

Grand kids have a way of making life seem clear. I have a sim deluxe edition copmputer game. I still mess with games on my computer its the kid in me. I'm not into playstation or x box. I allways fall off the cliff and die hee. Any way I was showing my eight year old grandson how to play. It's a game where you build your own city budget and make deals with other cities. If the sims like you you prosper as their mayor if you wreck their city they kick you out hmmmph they did this to me once. Well my grandson started off making fires every where then the tornados came he found all the neat stuff first ufos then a giant volcano and I mean giant. Well he ended up with a huge lake in the middle. That's what was left with a little land on each side then he said to himself. If they only knew what they really wanted! Hmmm sounds familiar huh. Then he discovered how to build cities. Now my grand daughter who is a year younger went right to work building a city and did quite well. Big difference in little boys and girls right . Now the little one she's two was playing with the doorknob and making the door open and close so I let her be. What age does this set in where we learn to destroy everything or we learn to build things in life our world our dreams what divides us into builders destroyers. Was it the tv. It seemed to me to change back then. Programing our minds for violence and war. Tv who would of known. Yes video games too. We as parents need to teach the value of life to respect others. To ask the questions before we do anything. Is this good or bad? Is this right or wrong. With this simple knowledge in their little minds the world would be a better place to live in a much kinder world. Teach them young or you will ruin their life. Teach them young so they grow to build the world not destroy the world. With that in mind I showed the little one how to juggle she loved it see never leave anyone out of the fun in life. Peace people Jamerson Rising

No comments: