Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Remember that

I was going to work getting ready to jump in my old chevy truck. When my daughter came around the corner. Watching my second daughter learning to drive brought back memories of a earlier time. Back when my first daughter went off to kindergarten. I thought there's another mile stone marker. When my first daughter went to school for the first time I felt a loss in my heart strange since the school was just around the corner and down a block in a half. Big baby hee. I had a taste of what teachers feel. Just imagine every year they say good bye to a whole class of children. On their journey down that road in life. We all must travel I stood there happy n proud. As the memories came flooding back. I havn't seen my oldest daughter in 2 to 3 years. That road. Hold them close once it bends and twists over the horizon it's gone. Or is it one never knows. But the feeling does touch the heart. Peace people Jamerson Rising.

No comments: