Thursday, May 8, 2008

Meditation

This I found is what keeps me grounded in the world. I try to be a peaceful person. Meditation has given me a new perspective on life. It has settled my nerves many a time. I enjoy it now. I used to suffer from insomnia really bad I would be awake days at a time. It was by accident that I got into meditating. I was looking at some Wayne Dyer books and bought one of his titled getting in the gap. It had a C.D. in it where he talks about Jappa meditation. He talks you through it. It really changed my way of life. I reclaimed alot of lost energy. Later that year I came accross another C.D. By Sudhir Jonathan Foust. Titled Energy awareness Meditations. This one is great for relaxing. I will still search for new ways and techniques. I'm fascinated by the wide veriety of options that life has to offer. I have come close enough to see a city accross a river to see the lights on the other side another time I was next to a presence I'll call it like being on this side of a cloud a mist that I couldn't see through but I could feel the most awesome love glowing from it. I put my hand up to touch it and awakened with the most profound peace and understanding I will never forget. I felt this feeling once before. I wrote in one of my earlier blogs. The lady who raised my grandmother was family and a nun. When I was younger I walked in my granmothers house while she was praying and something reach out and touched me took hold of me. This presence this spirit I have never forgotten. This is what's on the other side people. I know this in my heart. I'm not a great writer. But I do know truth when I see it. Twist and turn your reality anyway you like dear people. There is a great love in this world on the other side. It just takes finding it in your hearts with no tricks lies or deceptions. You have to live it be true to it. To carry it truly in your heart your actions. Then and only then You will find peace and love. There's no fooling the great spirit. Mercy and grace. Free will. What gifts. Yet with these look what the world has done to us. What we have done to one another. Meditating for me is the only way I have found to truly look inside of myself and find that peace. This inner peace just waiting to get out. This small voice of love and truth. That's been there since the beginning of time. Meditate listen to the glory. And be at peace with yourself and the world. Peace people Jamerson Rising

No comments: