Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Where do they go

I have heard so many stories about this but when they come from family makes you sit up and question where do they really go. My son in law's grandmother passed away rest her soul not to long ago. She loved bingo always sat in here favorite chair the day she died her good friend sat there and won a thousand dollars. And another friend saw her picture on the wall and asked if she had won a big prize. Someone said no she passed away. The lady said I was just talking to her before I came in just now. Two people saw this sweet lady after she died. Honest good people who don't lie hmm. This reminds me when my mother died many years ago bless her soul. The day of the funeral was over I went to up to blackhawk we call the hill a gambling town my friend wanted to go. She said I should go out and do something so I went. Ten minutes after getting a seat I put two dollars in a two dollar machine and hit two sevens and five times the amount I wasn't even looking at the machine at the time feeling alittle down at the time that machine gave me three thousand dollars. Of that. Off two dollars! I said thanks mom helped a few people out who needed it. and stopped and gave some to my pops that night too. There is something we can't explain. Just have faith they are still with us. Peace people Jamerson Rising

3 comments:

Gypsy Butterfly said...

Hello Jamerson, This is a great post. That's so neat that your mom helped you win three thousand dollars. My mom passed away about 3and a half years ago and I still dream of her all the time. Some strange things have happened though out the time she's been gone, to make me believe that she is coming back to visit me for time to time.

Jamerson-Rising said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamerson-Rising said...

Hi Lydia I miss spelled my last comment so I will rewrite it now I believe they still walk with us like angels do. I have books by James Van Praagh he was a famous medium who talked to the departed me my self I belive my ancestors still walk with me. Yes in my heart I believe and life is good. Thankyou dear lady for sharing this.