Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rain dance

Rain I was awakened to the lovely sound of rain hitting the street below this dance of trillions of little watery feet falling from the heavens. Depressing to some people relaxing to others. I found the sound quite refreshing. This brought back a lot of memories walking to school in the rain coming home from work in the rain at night in the cold. I still love the sound of the falling rain. Nature watering her plants filling her rivers cleaning the air it's been a long winter. Time to clean house you can learn a lot from nature that beautiful sound a light rain makes awe takes me back.I hope this isn't depressing to you. My indian grandmother used to be scared to death of the lightening living in the mountains in the old ways lightening can be pretty frightening. When I hear lightening I remember her. The rain brings back different memories all together I never know what I'm going to get a sweet surprise or a dark one. I love to watch it go by a street lamp at night snow too. There's so much beauty in nature I wish mankind would try harder to live in peace with her! Nature is what keeps us fed she's what nurishes us. The great spirit has given mankind so many gifts and like a spoiled brat we are breaking all our toys or gifts selfish uncaring lifesyles. Mother nature is getting ready to give us one heck of a spanking hee. So next time you hear the rain remember she's trying to clean and water this planet for our use. A simple humble prayer of thanks and my soul feels refreshed. Peace my friends Jamerson Rising.

No comments: