Thursday, April 10, 2008

A short ghost story

I know it's not October but here goes.My first wife grew up in a house that was haunted things moved around the sounds of little feet and a young kids voice could be heard at times but what was really strange is at night a little ball of light would come out of the kitchen and go up the stairs. The neighber lady rest her soul told us years ago her husband and son built that house for their daughter and one night their little daughter drank some cleaning chemicals under the kitchen sink and went upsairs and died. This was very sad bless her little soul. They prayed for her to find the light and go home. She finaly left but for years one could see that little light at night. One night my wife at the time awakend with a feeling of urgency to move my oldest daughter from the little day bed she was sleeping in and later that night the dresser fell over and flattend the little bed that dresser was pretty solid and hard to move.I myself have seen a little cat one night with my wife I bent over to pet it and it was gone this and the light or the only things I have known about this house. It had a creepy feeling to it at night. Maybe the land it was on was on had something buried in it. It was on a hill you never know. Well I have dozens more. But for now one is enough. Peace people Jamerson Rising.

No comments: