Thursday, April 10, 2008

Toltec's

I read a book which I really related too titled the four agreements. this little book along with another book called the power mind system really opened my eyes. the Toltecs who are the toltecs? They lived thousands of years ago in mexico. they have a way of life based on four agreements The first one Be Impeccable with your word. the second one Dont't take anything personally. The third Don't make assumptions. and finaly the fourth agreement Always do your best. Good sound honest advice. they have a way of meditating part of which you visualise yourself very little and walk down your throat down to you heart and you come to a door to your heart which can be any kind of door you like you open this door and enter. Then you greet all the people in your heart thank them and give them a blessing and set them free. for love was meant to be free. there is much more to this story then I have time here but this way of life shows you how to forgive yourself and take responsability for your own life and to purge all the wrong and harmfull agreements that you have been thought to believe all your life to let them go and be free. It also shows you how to heal all the painfull memories and set them free how to take you power back and give the energy back to people who throw their anger at you. I really sat up and said yureeka I believe this way but that was the first time I ever seen it in writing. I used to go for walks and I ended up at a Barnes and Nobles book store found this book and some Native American music which I love. This really changed my life around. No more feeling sorry for me and I have been happy ever since. I have been at peace and life started to be fun. I found the Power Mind System book by Micheal Keifer in the same way I gave mine away to a friend who was always sick and depressed.I went back to the store looked and looked and didn't give up I found it on the very end of the book shelf just waiting for me. Back to what I was saying . I put my hands on her and read out of this book it has some religious quotes not to much though. And I seen this black thing come up out of her and the color to her complexion changed from what looked like a black n white movie to a color picture it was so profound the change in her now she has gone on with here life. She is able to go out no more siezures she found a boy friend has grand kids and has purpose in her life once again. Books my friends you never know what you will find. But the Toltecs really opend my eyes. They showed me how to heal myself and love myself. Now I can honestly say this one little book has made my life better. Peace people Jamerson Rising.

No comments: