Saturday, April 12, 2008

Embrace Life

Yes my dear friends embrace life in all its splender. I hear whats so good about it. wow. Whats so good about it hmm where can I start look around. I'm a people watcher. No not a peeping tom hee. I see a crowd of people I see their colors around them some so bright some so very dark. So much beauty in this world. When you find yourself you are not so alone anymore your eyes open you take care of yourself you treat people with love, compassion and dignity. Yes people will treat you rough at times stay peaceful don't agree to their bad emotions exhale and let it go don't take it in only accept happy thoughts. tell yourselves stop everytime anger approuches you don't react in anger. Unless its a mugger then the gloves are off buddy opps sorry there I go again. See my friends the more peace you maintain the more energy you keep. Give back bad energy take back energy you have sent out. Forgive this world know that in forgiveness you reclaim so much lost energy lost to you that has weakend you over the years. I see and how do you do that humph hee. I'll stop. ever had a bad memorie someone calling you stupid or ugly when you were little when this happens. Say in your mind no I don't believe this it's untrue I'm am spirit beautiful made exactly the way the great spirit designed me. When you love and respect yourself you learn not to take things life throws at you personnaly. You learn to live in the moment. The past no longer effects you the future no longer seems scary. Read the Power Mind System he explains this so much better on finding your prurpose in life. You have so much to offer this world to enjoy in this world smile be happy share this and you will see. You will change and your circumstances will change too. Then you will truly see the beauty in this world. Take a walk in the park and don't dwell on poor old me listen to nature enjoy the soft breese. See nature. hopefull you live in a area that smells good if not try going to the mountains. Soak all this in live for the moment no past no future. Just be at peace. Take a deep breath that in its self is awesome don't be so selfish life has so many gifts reclaim the birth right to enjoy them all my friends. peace Jamerson Rising

No comments: