Saturday, May 24, 2008

So far away

You know I seem closer to some of my friends who live so far away be it other states and other countries. I have been so busy in this rat race in life. It's nice to have a few pen pals to just talk too. I know there is a big chance I will never ever see these friends but friends they are. Years ago I used to get so jealous of my friends pen pals. Now I understand having a few of my own. It's a little like talking to the neighbors down the street. Especially in this blog world. It's all about staying connected. You see we all are one in many different shades of colors or frequencies personalities whatever you want to call it. So many flavors hee I'll stop. That's just life the beauty of it. Look how boring this world would be if we were all the same color, flavor or vibration. Yet governments try to make people all the same. Individualism is the spice sprinkled in the meal. The extra flavor. The bright colors in the painting. Yet it can all be in harmony. In balance with life. You just have to be secure in it and see the good in everybody. Not dwell on the bad things in life. The bad things come and they go. But if you can grasp the good most of the time in life. You will see a whole new world open up before you. A most beautiful world full of opportunities. Colors, flavors. Experience the whole rainbow of life. Like I said time and again. Enjoy this gift a most beautiful gift. I may be accused of being in a ivory tower looking down on mere minions. Believe me I have lived on the streets before I have learned to stay out of trouble and find a way to make a living. It can be done my family is all split apart but the ones still here we banded together and we will make it through this world somehow. Never give up use your imaginations. Write down your ideas open your eyes look around for opportunities. Diamonds abound every where for them that can see them. Cheer up you have more angels walking with you then you think learn to listen. Learn to love. Learn to watch for the signs the opportunities. Learn to think positively. To stand on your own two feet and make it happen. You can do It I did. You just have to find yourself and explore this world. Learn money principles. Work your tail off if you have too but save. Break them chains and live. Peace people Jamerson Rising

No comments: