Thursday, May 22, 2008

Feel down

For me I write. Try writing, painting, drawing, baking and cooking. Listening to good music not sad blue music but lively music work in the garden. One of my favorites is talking and playing games with my grand kids they crack me up. They think their old granfather is a bit touched in the head but they like me anyway.
I Know it's tough when your feeling blue. I can talk all I want to but it's not helping is it. Be strong find what makes you happy picture in your head things that made you laugh. Talk to people who cheer you up when they are around. I like hobbies I have several I'm pretty solitary I have a pen pal in another country who I may never see. You never know but they are a great friend people call me all the time just to talk. I usually make them laugh yes i'm a nut case ha. Make your world. Put nice things in it be strong in your desire to be happy.
Don't feel sorry for yourself live be free from this. I like writing on the internet a place called Helium.com they may even pay you for your articles if they can use them in a magazine. They rate your work and there's a good variety of subjects to write about. I have fun with it even if I just rate other peoples work. It's a good community. There's so much out there to do. I want to fly remote control airplanes with my grandson this summer. I better buy three of them. Work at home the trick is just keep busy.
No need to worry do some crafts for awhile meditate get your mind of it and you will be fine. Trust me been there done that hee. See I'm happy I'm also nuts hee. Least my grandkids think so. Peace Jamerson Rising

No comments: