Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Simpler times

Awe yes my friend simpler times. What beautiful memories hold for each and every one of us to have locked away in our minds. To be released when the right key (event) unlocks this treasure chest we keep in our memories. I remember my first wife we used to walk in the woods. Shes long gone now. I don't regret such things I savor the moments I had with each and every one special in my life. I try not to own anyone. Stay connected with your love. In this you will always have love in your heart and love will always find you. My sweetheart seems gone again she likes to travel in this state and that state who knows but she is a good friend just finding her way through life like the rest of us. Simpler times and memories of love. I remember one cold and snowy day coming home from school I was about eight at the time. My mother rest her soul was making chili beans and sopapia's and hot chocolate strange combo I know but very good on a cold wintery day. Every time I smell this food or hot chocolate I close my eyes and give thanks for these little memories. A kiss from a angel I call them lest we forget our loved ones. Yes simpler times. Cherish them and live with arms open embrace this sacred life. And next time a angel kisses you on the forhead give thanks there is a reason for living in this crazy world. Embrace it and close your eyes and remember it. Just smile. What a gift. Peace my dear friend jamerson rising

No comments: