Sunday, June 1, 2008

This world

This world where do I fit in. Have you every felt this way before. I myself used to feel this way all the time. I went from one job to the next. Rolling around like a circus performer. From one show to the next. I was a fast learner and Had a good sense of humor. But I never really found what my passion was in life. I ended up with a very good job with people I really like. Still I never really found what it is that I like best in this world. That is till I read the book the Power Mind System By Michael Kiefer. This book is great I looked at all my skills but after reading this book I realised and refreshed my memory on how the mind works and how much power we really do have. He out lines some very good systems to help you discover your true self. This world. Like a glove we slip our life into it. Our spirit wears this world like a glove. Some people have a very nice fit. Some have a soft glove made of silk n satin. Some have a hard rawhide hard working glove. Even some poor souls have such a loose fit always trying to wiggle in and out. Well I love writing and when I was a very Young kid my older sister used to make fun of me and roll her eyes and laugh at my little stories. I finally grew up and started writing again. It took years to change this glove so to speak that I was wearing. Trust me I'm not giving up the day job it pays to good heh. But I write all the time now. I even started writing at a web site called Helium dot com where If they like your work and a magazine picks it up you can make a little money on the side. I had to look into my past which was painful enough and that is another story thankfully.I had to look with in myself. Where I had locked my self out of so long ago. I had to find myself. In doing so I started writing again. So people cook some people build things. Some people teach write and paint beautiful masterpieces. Some people listen good and help others. Some spend all there time helping plants grow or healing people or animals. Even just taking pictures. The world is full of opportunities all around us. The key here is finding and doing what you love or really like in life and stick with it. I wish I would of covered my ears a long time ago and stuck with writing who knows where I would be now. No regrets here things happen for a reason and I'm content with that. So if you have Money problems look up books on solutions. Problems with depression read books on ways to get better. Bookstores and libraries are full of help. Plant both feet on the ground and open both your eyes and start looking for answers. I have even been accused of living in a ivory tower well yes and I built a beautiful tower. Heh from the ground up. I understand and I do have feelings. I know it is difficult but you can do this. You just have to find yourself and lots of will power read my friends book and you will see. Peace people Jamerson Rising

2 comments:

Gypsy Butterfly said...

Hello Jamerson, Thank you for the book suggestions. I love reading and I'll check them out. Have a great evening!

Jamerson-Rising said...

Thank you I really liked this book I have reread it many times.There is a lot of good info in it. Have a great day my friend!