Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The move

I have lived in this townhouse for two years now with my daughter and her little family. We finally found a house on a street that has only 5 or 6 houses on it pine trees in the front with no neighbors in the back even the neighbors next door you can't see. A quiet retreat. I used to picture a house in the woods I love this place. Then came the move. All the times I have moved I carried just what would fit in my car then I bought my old Chevy truck. So now I have a few more things. I was happy with my room my work where I lived but my grand kids need more space. Scary thing for some people making a move be it a new neighborhood a new job or a new city job and significant other who ever that might be all in one shot. Put one foot in front of the other and go for it. Change is good the spirit is reborn renewed refreshed. When we stay safe it holds us back sometimes. I agree though if you live in a good place why change. Make it the most beautiful place you can but if your not happy it's time for a change. This move is wearing me out just me and my son in law. Friends couldn't help for a few days. But the desire for change is driving us. I will have a yard again my last yard I had strawberries and two kinds of raspberries three kinds of grapes a apple tree a blackberry bush I planted two apricot trees from my fathers apricot tree. I tried to plant goose berries but my German Shepperd at the time thought it was for him. And kept pulling it up. Oh that dog I will miss him. Moving on change can be a good thing try not to fear it. You never know the good things just waiting to happen for you. Peace people Jamerson Rising

No comments: