Wednesday, June 11, 2008

This life

Feels like a juggling act don't drop the ball ok. Wow with moving and being off the net. I had my hands full last night. Our little Jack Russel ran off. Bummer this block I live on now has five of these little terriers living here. I wonder if somebody ended up with a extra one hee. Well that little guy sure could jump high. Hopefully some nice old lady found him. He didn't have his name tag on rats well I wish him luck. I remember when I was little we lost a dog . funny they looked a lot a like. We did find that one and she lived fourteen years. Strange a year before my mom died. She came to me in a dream telling me she would be ok and she was holding that little dog on her lap. She had alzheimers and by then she was bed ridden and could only stare very sad. Bless her soul. We get so close to animals they are really part of the family. Sad they don't live as long as us unless they are a turtle and some birds live very long lives. Trees too my favorite life form on this planet. Dogs they teach us so much. Such unconditional love 24/7 To bad people can't maintain being happy this long the world would be a better place to live in. Except if you are a mailman hee just kidding sic em hee. We found a beautiful labador at my work and one of the drivers went down the street and found the owner. She was so happy he was living in a van on our back lot and she was blind. Yep he was a seeing eye dog when I seen him that thought ran through my head. We have so many pets here this place is like a zoo. Well hate to run now. Since we moved to this house I want to put in some rasberries and strawberries , blackberries too. I really missed them all these years. so much to do good luck now. Peace Jamerson Rising

3 comments:

Gypsy Butterfly said...

Hello Jamerson, Congrats on your new home! Isn't is great when you have dreams about your mom? My mother pssed away a few years ago also and I love dreaming about her. I wake up knowing she really visited me and it wasn't just a dream.
I have loads of blackberries in my back yard. They are very invasive and taking over my flower beds. We eat them all summer long. Have a great day!

Jamerson-Rising said...

Hello Lydia I have a friend who went with me one time my mom was in the hospital. She didn't know her but gave her a big hug. Years later I visited my friend and saw this beuatiful color out the corner of my eyes a ameryst colored little star flashed and I said my mom says hello. Have a great day. Oh that was her birth stone.

Jamerson-Rising said...
This comment has been removed by the author.