Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Unity

Budgets, organizing,family corporation, endurance and unity. Unity now there's a word worth taking a look at.
I was walking to work last Saturday. As I was crossing a field. I stopped and started watching a enormous red ant hill. I was looking at them ants what a culture. Just standing there in the prairie looking at those ants. Amazing isn't it. You see years I drifted by myself. I was surviving pretty good. I didn't have a lot but I was saving what I could. I managed pretty good back then in them days. Unity the times are changing. The job market is changing.
So I watched these ants. Nature surviving on this planet wow. There it was again unity!
A few years back I banded my little family back together again. We are stronger once again.
Problems aren't so massive when the problems are shared with the family.
I save a lot. Michael Kiefer had the right idea. 10% Savings 20% Debt And live off the remaining 70%. When I learned this formula things started to change. Like a little snow ball rolling down a hill. Now years later it's a big snowball.
This money the 10% is taking on a mind of its own. I am at peace. Thank you Mr Kiefer. This really turned my life around.
So there I stood looking at this ant colony and the prairie dog town. What a corporation. I see the simple when people get tangled in the complicated. I just looked at nature. The answer was there all along. I mean everywhere I looked. Unity the species that can attain this will be the ones to survive. It was staring me in the face plain and simple.
Unity share the work load. The bills child rearing. Band together against the machine. Yes there is so much power in unity. That's what has been lost all these years is Unity. Peace people Jamerson Rising

No comments: