Wednesday, June 25, 2008

When the ground shakes

Hello folks hee I knew that would get your attention. The way I see it this world is at it again to prove who has the strongest God. I just bet ya he cares more about how you act then how you believe for you can praise him 24/7 and treat people badly well I see alot of these week end worshippers wave their little finger at the book and point out other religions and spread hate. Hee Your actions is what elevates ones soul. Pass the coffee smell that mmm hee. Be a good soul and spread love and peace be kind help this sick world and live have a good life. That's what counts not this your not doing it my way baloney! When you get to them so called pearly gates if that is what you believe and exclaim they wouldn't listen heh don't be surprised if the door bell is on the frits hee. So many people try to jam the bible down everyones throut. When their actions and kind words would do so much better and don't get me wrong I was raised Catholic too. so I know what's in that book more than you think I do for being a Native American. There are so many profound truths in that book to many to name here. People don't worry when the ground shakes we will all look up and start praying hee. So jump up and down and do the watusi on sundays in your churches just remember it's what you do and what comes out of your mouths that counts. I have friends who can hold the book up and their words seem to come alive with the simple truths in it and I have known others who might as well used this book and hit you over the head to get the message accross. Because their words just weren't working. It all comes down to what you do in this life plain and simple to yourself and everyone else in this world. Half the mumble jumble you hear is such a waste of time it's good humor some times. Simple truth be good. Peace people Jamerson Rising

2 comments:

Gypsy Butterfly said...

Hello Jamerson,
I couldn't have said this any better. It makes me laugh when these so called church goers (not everyone) and bible pushers do dirt all week, then go to church on sundays, then preach to everyone else what a horrible person someone else is. They feel all they need to do to be a so called good person, is go to church on sunday, condem others who attend church, while ignoring all the dirt they give out to others during the week! Thank you for sharing this post. Have a nice morning.

Jamerson-Rising said...

Goodmorning Lydia Yes this obsession people have with the way they feel we should all believe is crazy. It makes me laugh at times to the extremes they will go to save us all hee. Have a great day