Friday, July 4, 2008

Where doe's it end

Folks I don't like doom and gloom stories but we are headed for some really big challenges coming up in the world gas is spiraling way out of sight food shortages. weather getting crazy and much more. Jimmy Carter was right back in the seventies he wanted us not to be so dependent on this oil. Now look what's happening. They won't admit it but we have reached peak levels in the oil wells and we are using the oil up fast. back in the seventies they thought they had more then they do. Well look where we are at even if we drilled off shore and used what we can get too. The amount of oil this world consumes each day is staggering. We would run out in less than a year. Back in the seventies ounce again Texas was drilling like crazy. You see when the wells start to get empty it costs a lot more to drill and get what is still in there out. We need to change our way's and quick. My dear friends find ways to survive on as little money as you can. Learn to grow your own food as much as you can. It's going to get rough this winter with the shortages. Take heart though humans do find ways to get through the worst of times. We will find better and cheaper ways trust me humans are like that but sadly we always wait till it's almost to late to wake up. Forgive me for being so blunt but it aint over till the fat lady sings. Some people think it's to late now. I don't believe this I feel yes we are getting dangerously close but there is a way and we will find it we just have to wake up and wake up soon. So start saving and finding ways not to be so dependent on oil. As for my self I still have a truck but I only use it in the winter when the weather is really bad. I like walking and taking the light rail to work. But hey it takes forever to get to work. That's ok I do some of my best writting on the light rail and where I work I can ride for free. Please people find the ways. Look at Brazil the don't even use oil much. they switched over to making their own fuels out of crops they grow. We can do things like this too! Save and prepare for the worst and it won't be so bad so get ready. We will make it but we have to put our minds together and figure this out fast and I mean fast. Good luck. Peace people Jamerson Rising

No comments: