Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Walk the fence

Yeow Mr Jamerson I know where did this come from. Hee well I see patterns in the way people situations and just plain life. Well enough riddles. Did you ever have two friends or groups of friends. I Had some friends a long time ago when My first wife and myself lived in Germany. We had two sets of Friends who did not get along. Every week end they would both ask us out. See the trouble is we all worked at the same job. Oh the tug a war that we had to endure. It is so frustrating to walk up on the fence and not just jump into one side or the other. Now the same situation rears its ugly head. I just go on being friends with all. I have been through this lesson before and failed miserably. So myself I believe words are a form of magik. I tell my friends please don't speak ill of each other words have a way of waking the dead and other spirits. This can cause trouble. Have you ever heard someone speaking bad about someone then wham their gone. Our time on this green earth is so short watch the black magik. Yes fate listens. I seen to many times such talk ended in disaster. I usually keep my mouth shut for the world wouldn't believe or understand such rhetoric even if it slapped them up side of the head. So I tell my friends please don't speak such evil to me. I am friends with all and I won't take sides. I value friendship more than disharmony with this world see we are all connected. On a deeper level we are one spirit and what you do unto others you do unto yourself. So if this flies over the cookoos nest so be it. Hee Folks value each others frienpships and be a peace. Jamerson Rising

No comments: