Saturday, August 2, 2008

Options

What a wonderous world it is indeed. So many things to do the mind cannot even percieve them all at once. Options what road to traverse. What life style to attain. Where am I what do I want to do in my life. Who do I want walking with me? Is this the life that I am destined for. Destiny that profound saga of our lives. Having the will to sail this ship in the direction one pleases. The winds of change. The storms of anger spin and toss thee about. Oh whirlwind of fate my faith sustains me. Throw me where you will. I will stand and shout. Fists clenched arms held high. I will sail this ship through any tempest for I have my destiny to ride this ocean of desire. To the very edges of hell if thats what it takes to fullfill thy thirst for life. Lord point me in thy direction and set sail. I will persist and prevail yes set thy sail. One more life time to traverse to the very ends of the earth if thats what it takes to the very far away shores of this world where love awaits I will sail to find myself again. yes set this sail and God help me. to prevail. In this I have faith to reach heavens gate. So set thy sail paradise awaits. Well now get going. So much to do find your happiness. Find you. Hee. It is a wonderfull world and there's so much you can do. Don't sit still reach out an grab hold of it and ride. Jamerson Rising

No comments: