Sunday, August 3, 2008

Patterns

Patterns in this field of motion of action this life with its coincidences. Have you every been reading something when at that moment the radio was saying the same word. Well here's a weird one for you the other day I was sitting in a fast food place just having a salad. When two tables over a young lady was sitting with her three children. Well all of a sudden she started talking baby talk to the youngest of the three little people. Now I was down to that very last bite getting ready to go and I paused now this was a little strange. She pipes in with a voice. You know baby talk to the little one. She is saying come on just one teency weency little bite be a big boy you can do it. Come on sweety be a big boy you can do it. If your brother James can do it so can you. Come on sweety just one more bite just one more teency weency little tomato to go. I was just sitting there looking at my last bite there it was starring back at me just one teency weency little tomato too. I thought come on Jamerson be a big boy you can do it. hee. Patterns idiosyncracies in this field of action I see them all the time. They jump right out at you at the strangest times. Well me and the little guy finished our teensy weensy little tomato's and went our separate ways. Oblivious to what's next. Yet this pattern came close. One time twenty are so years ago I was waiting for the light to change and and this young very beautiful lady in her work cloths was running across the street to get to work. I know this now for when I arrived back home I made a phone call but dialed the wrong number. Well the lady on the other end of the phone aswered with a greeting frome one of them fast food places. Now back then I being a little bit of a flirt I asked her name and what store she worked in. Then I said I would go there and order something and if she looked at me I would say hi but if she didn't I would just get my food and go my separate way. Well now when I walked in the door my jaw dropped there was the lady who just ran in front of my car. With all of the billions and I do mean billions of phone numbers in this world I called hers and she snswered. Well she was so busy she didn't notice me. So I bought my food and went on my way knowing I would remember this one for a very long time. The patterns so profound. They jump right up at you.We are Just in the mix my friends Have a good day now Jamerson Rising

2 comments:

Gypsy Butterfly said...

Hello Jamerson, How interesting. I notice patterns taking place around me all the time. Many times they just leave me wondering and speachless. Have a pleasantr afternoon,
Lydia

Jamerson-Rising said...

Hello Lydia My life has been full of strange things too. When they happen it does take ones breath away have a good day