Friday, August 15, 2008

Strange dreams

I had another one of those strange dreams. I was walking in a crowded city with different hues of grey shadows every where when I looked up I saw two huge wooden buddest temples side by side way up in the sky. I shouted look then a tall silver grey bald half alien half human grabbed me and I found my self in the middle of a group of people tossing around a white ball. They where complaining about all their troubles. I didn't want to play because I new this was keeping their minds of off the temples in the sky. When I awoke I felt I have seen this before. Dreams no cake before going to bed thats for sure this gives me the weirdest dreams of them all. Lately the number 3 in a series like 333 when I look at the time on my cell phone or license plates. These numbers have been jumping out at me something is up. A few weeks ago it was five's now three's. Numerology, angels or my higher self has been trying to give me signals to watch out for. I don't take such things lightly I have seen to much weird stuff in my lifetime to ignore this. It's time to get right and make your peace with your maker. I can feel change again and I'm seldom wrong on these feelings. Peace my friends Jamerson Rising

No comments: