Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So many people

Demacratic time in Denver wow what a crowd what a mess. I work for a transit company and I am glad I had some days off. To many people on the streets and when the sun goes down let the games begin. Denver has never really been a big city it really isn't one yet. But population wise it is getting there fast. With that there come the many problems of a big city road rage, poverty,crime and just plain to many people I love people but we need to learn how to get along better. This week has been a wacky one at that. Jails are full again in some cases thankfully. You know when I was growing up like most teenagers I didn't care much for cops but now that I am getting older I realize more now how important they really are to a society. Chaos is just waiting to pounce on a city when ever there is a large crowd of them people again. People get into and do the dumbest things to get attention when such events are going on they are worse then their kids hee. I will watch it on tv maybe won't I don't watch the tv once in a blue moon. It is great to watch but a income reducer and it turns out some pretty fat couch potatoes I hear hee. I like listening to the radio but prefer my favorite music. or movies at least with movies I know what I am watching. Denver I have been there so long ago some street were still dirt and people still had some cattle and farm animals running around now it's a bunch of fast food joints and walgreens and k marts. no more factories you either have a lot of money or some kind of techno training or construction trade or you flip burgers or work in a store. The world sure has changed hasn't it. I used to always insist on living with my own little family but times have changed with sky rocketing prices and good paying jobs. I still make reall good money but my kids were having a rough time so we banded together and since then we have become so much closer since my ex wife and I divorced twelve years ago we havn't heard or seen her for twelve years. But my children stayed close to me we live pretty good and worked out a arrangement that works. I tell you there is a lot less stress now the grandkids are doing good in school my guys don't fight witheach other as often. I told them the older I get I won't beable to make as much . Right now I am doing good and hope to continue for some time there's three of us splitting the bills and this works better then I thought it would. We found a decent house with enough rooms and bath rooms to keep us all happy.I helped them get into this wonderful house and I will help them keep it too. The good thing in doing it this way is that I get to keep my retirement money and let it compound with the interest but the best part is the grandchildren have a better sense of family and in these times that's very important. Peace my friends Jamerson Rising

No comments: