Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Time flies

Well now back in the box again. I have been away very busy writing on helium.com just look for good ole jamerson rising On helium you get gold and blue stars and you can lose them too. I have been watching mine wink on and off again gold ones then the blue ones but its fun getting them. Just keeping them is tough well not so tuff writing comes easy for me. The weather is changing here we go again the cold is coming. I'm starting to feel it a little more each year but I hold up pretty good. Getting older has it's unique problems so make sure your old folks stay warm and make sure the kids dress warm for school.I'm outside at night a lot working in the cold but I love it but when I get a little more older I might try working inside more I too am getting older. It seems like the tme is just flying by don't it.I was just enjoying the fourth of July and sneesed a few times and bam it's almost september wow when I wake up it will be holloween my favorite. and by the time I get the pumpkin carved it will be time to make a pie out of that lil sucker hee. Ok i'll stop. So hold your sweetheart tight tuck the kids in check on the old folks and have a good night and the rest of summer for that matter. Peace my friends Jamerson Rising

3 comments:

Gypsy Butterfly said...

Hello Jamerson,
Time is flying by so fast. It seems like just yesterday my children were born. They're getting so big, so when they start to annoy me, I try to remember that soon they will be at that age where won't be wanting me around them.
Wishing you a great day,
Lydia

Jamerson-Rising said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamerson-Rising said...

Hello Lydia yes children are so precious and they grow so fast. Stay close and they won't go to far. Funny at a young age you can tell which ones will keep you close and which ones will move away. Hug them tight when you can have a blessed day my friend.