Thursday, October 16, 2008

Different days

I changed my days off to thurs,Fri's and Saturdays off. All these years I worked the weekends. Seems now I find myself alone a lot now. I have friends I write who live far away. I have been writing poems again on helium.com. Things are looking up I really enjoy the quiet time. I needed a break from relationships anyway I have a lot of work to do. That is one good thing about writing. All you need is a good eye and ear and lots of imagination to weave a picture in anothers mind. Poetry is a good way to vent. I meet so many people through my writings but the love of my life eludes me I know not why. Still I press on in the middle of the night the dreams are coming three a day this time off year lots of spirits visiting I don't mind their good company in my dreams and my writings are inspired from them. Yes I know I'm crazy like that at times but I do miss the departed and have a deep respect for them. But it's the living who really need the most help and guidence. I saw some awesome looking moons this week I really need to get my camera soon. Well from me and my tribe and little Guilianna who picked up that little saying from me to my daughters surprise Oh that grampa She now says (take it easy) hee well it was funny when it came out one day. Peace people Jamerson Rising

No comments: