Friday, November 21, 2008

Barren desert

Strange dreams again. I was walking up a desert road walking in a fog I knew it was denver when I came to the top of the hill It was still very foggey but the fog had lifted just enough to see the valley. It was a barren desert all grey ash I was standing in the future or Like Jesus I was in that desert place in ones mind. Is this what it really looks like where am I Is this reality just a illusion is my mind escaping. Think about this for awhile technologies that are billions of years older than us are transforming or evolution. Time did not start with us are we prisoners of a great war. Whoah there a minute no more cake before bed. I quess I was just in that empty place we find ourselves once in awhile but my mind was thinking blast area. Folks this world has a lot of problems but this is my home. If this is the final outcome I will strive for peace and live life to the fullest till this day comes. I won't speak of my other dreams here. Montana would be a good place to go. I will say this the future isn't writen in stone I think we changed the ending a few times. We keep going through this lifetime over and over till we evolve right. Sadley we always manage to blow it up in the end. But we are getting closer to getting it right. Keep trying my friends. Jamerson Rising

No comments: