Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fall mornings

Don't you just love Fall it's kinda like spring time only the days are slowly getting colder. I love the different colors of fall. I have some aspen trees in front of my home. and some pines a must for my Indian spirit I love trees. I wish we had a bigger yard but this one is nice not to big but the trees are awesome in that alone I am happy with it. I miss the mountains I haven't made time to travel there this year . It's so nice up there in the spring and summer but the winter it's very cold. Fall time to cook all them fall time recipes soups and stews are my favorite foods. This world has so much to offer watching my grand kids grow gives me a such a joy in life. I have some pretty good friends too. This time of year is so hard on people they lose themselves in the holiday rush of things and forget what life is really all about. Sad that we can't find away to help the homeless more or to give the poor a better chance no we have to hide away in our nice warm homes and worry about ourselves. I know it's hard when you give and help people and they don't appreciate anything you try to do. It is so hard to trust people. There's so much evil in this world it boggles ones mind. Well try to focus on the good in the world and live the best you can. That's all you really need do see being kind and good spreads and in doing this will help so many more people in away that is so profound. Just a smile does wonders crazy talk perhaps but being nice is contagious so Give the kids a great big hug and put bells on the baby's shoes and have a great fall. I have to go the breads done baking and the stews done my dear friends take care. Jamerson Rising

No comments: