Saturday, November 15, 2008

Turkey time

Yes it's turkey time again. This year sure went by fast. The world is at it again can't we have a least one year just one year with peace in the world. Killing makes no sense to me what so ever I mean really why it's stupid unless your life is in danger then by all means cap away but folks why war this makes no sense it just shows how narrow minded the evil people in the world have become. It's the arms dealers corrupt leaders of the world in their quest for power and riches. That's what it is just plain greed. Just once I would like to have a good thanksgiving with out my fellow Americans dying in a war because some people can't grow up and get along and work their own problems out without running around like idiots and killing innocent people there I said it now I feel better but we are here try to have a good holiday and say a prayer for all the brave men and women over there our hearts go with them. Sad what the world has become after all these centuries one would think we are moving forward backward is more like it you know retarding it's retarded I Know. Well m friends I wanted a happy article for once and some mutten heads messed that idea up. So good people have a great holiday and God bless. Jamerson Rising

No comments: