Tuesday, November 4, 2008

direction

Hi my friends have you ever found yourself spinning in circles.I feel the wind changing. I think it's time to sail off in a whole new direction. People get caught up in the same program and let opportunities pass them by. I see a whole new world opening up and I need to reach out and grasp it hey what have I got to lose. I'm already just weeks away from being fifty years old. I have some money saved maybe I will just. Travel for awhile and visit some of my friends I have found in other countries that I have gotten invites too. I have a couple good Idea's for some books I believe it is time to get started. I was thinking about that while I was test driving a bus and my right ear started ringing that's when I knew the angels were whispering in my ear. Right side and the last thought I had sounded like a good idea. I haven't went wrong by this method yet. So it's time to change course and see what awaits me in the future. Peace people Jamerson Rising.

2 comments:

Gypsy Butterfly said...

Hello Jamerson,
Happy soon to be birthday!!!!!
I think traveling for while sounds perfect!!!!!!
If you could do that you should.
I look forward to reading your poems.
Have a nice day,
Lydia

Jamerson-Rising said...

Hello there dear Lydia how are you doing. This year has gone by so fast. To see some of my poems click on the other jamersonscorner you know the first time you visited my blog Have a wonderful day my good friend.