Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's that time

Yes it's that time of year again. Try not to stress to much my friends. This time of year brings out the worst in people. Goodness shop early for Christmass. Them little old ladies will run you over. Have you ever been hit in the gut with a cane hee and don't talk back either or a shot of mace try telling security it's her fault hee. Seiously folks try to keep tempers and watch the other drivers too. That is the crazy part why do we always seem to be in a hurry. Planning try to leave yourself plenty of time between appoinments. Like my work they are always in a hurry. If it wasn't for my writting I would be a screaming meanie hee. I know stop it but this time of year people really wig out over the simple stuff wait till that favorite toy runs low then the gloves are off buddy hee. But first I have to get me a turkey then the games are on. Next round here we go Thanksgiving this day will separate the sissies from weaklings thats it the lightweights. Well enough of that drive safe and have a happy Thanksgiving and watch out for granny she can't wait to get into the action God bless her anyway. Peace people.

No comments: