Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween memories

Well now hello I know Halloween is over. Wow already November first My oldest brothers birthday And a old friend who I lost touch with. I used to wish them happy birthday once a year duh hee even though we weren't together any more I still would. Well back to Halloween I remember like little Charlie Brown my costume always sucked. Hee But my kids back then had a great time. I remember going with a girlfriend one year many years ago my first wife in fact it was very cold back then Halloween always seemed cold and tried to snow too. Now back to what I was saying. We were taking her little Her little brother trick or treating. and we came to this really spooky looking house well he walked up there with these little Tim Conway steps remember the Carol Burnet show well By the time he reached the door Some girl reached out the window and shooked the bush and screamed My soon to be brotherinlaw's shoes left first he was so scared I chased him for half a block and dragged him back to get his candie's I laughed so hard my sides were hurting bad. Well another year many years later I was single living alone and I had this german shepard he was really playful named him yoohoo hee I know but he liked the name anyway one Halloween A cute little girl clown came to the door and he starteed barking and she ran away well her mommy brought her back and I gave her some extra candies she was so cute . I closed the door and looked at him and said well now are you proud of yourself now. Hee Now the doorbell rang again so I promptly told yoohoo to behave and opend the door well to my surprise two little twins ha little vampires in the night. That's when I noticed the little fangs and the dog was gone. I found him later under the bed. My protecter hmmph. Oh he got teased for that. Reminds my one year my father came home and was locked out he crawled in my sisters window as soon as that leg came through the window the little dog spit. Funny they always seemed to hide in my room. Halloween we would always see the grand parents and our neighbors. Neighborhoods were different back then. Nowadays you would be lucky to know the people next door. It's like we lost our innocense especialy since the TV came out that little box has caused more trouble in the world that little mind programmer look at the cartoons Violence and fighting aliens war that is what's shown most nowadays. Times have changed I understand there is a lot of good in the world still so enjoy the holidays and try not to stress to much. ok I hope yours was a happy Halloween peace people.Jamerson Rising.

No comments: