Monday, October 27, 2008

Help i'm trapped

Did I get your attention Economy going south Contract on the job I have been working at for the last twelve and a half years is up for grabs again and it don't look so good this time Help.Hee I'm trapped in this dimension of infinite possibilities hee wow So many colors feelings things to do just look around what a world opportunities abound for the quick of mind. Not to worry folks I seen this coming two years ago and like a little chipmunk or squirrel I should say I have been saving like crazy. Sadly some Of my friends are still living check to check I know this is so hard to make it nowadays. Now my writings are far from great but I'm stepping off in that direction more and more by the day. I have been working around machinary and out in the cold all year round. I'm getting to the age where it's time to come in. But they seem to like my ability to run the place and get along with everybody with minimal problems. They even moved me two the busy days of the week. Experiencing different problems people and having the ability to work out situations quickly has always been one of my talents. Even when I was little I could figure out puzzles fast. At the age of seven I could beat people at the game of chess that were my age that I am now. Not just one game but all day long I was that good A rubiks cube I can do in 5 minutes flat. I was a weird kid. Well enough about that. Neat talents problem solving like the stock market going bad quick look around think future what is going to be needed. What technologies are just itching to take off. I won't say here but the one's I have been looking at look like their getting ready to go through the roof. Two years back I saw the gold situation at a couple hundred a ounce now look at it I could kick my self one minute ouch ok I feel a little better I saw it coming and I let it slip. Well now that was just one possibility. Opportunitie the world is full of them. I believe I will still turn wrenches maybe even take a short course in journalism. Writing is my true passion in life. That's why I stayed close with my kids we all Share a house we will get through this I saw this coming years ago too. But being indian we stick together that's what life is all about just get a place big enough so everybody has their own space for privacy and this is the future and way to go trust me. Bills I don't pay as much now and worries I don't worry as much now too. So from Jamersonland Me and little Guilianna wish you all well peace people. Jamerson Rising

2 comments:

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

Hi there!
I have found you through lovely Lydia`s blog!
And I thougt to stop by... hope you don`t mind!
It was nice to meet a "bloke" blogger... for a change!Lol
I truly enjoyed reading this post!
You seem to be such a wise man... and with a vision!
I like the fact that you are very optimistic too!
My husband is very optimistic and just like you always seems to find a solution for any problem!
I wish I had such attribute!
But, hey!
No one is perfect... Right?
I wish you good luck with the Journalism course... and I do think that you should go for it!
Actually... I think you don`t need to... as your writing... sounds very professional already!
I`m off now... It was nice to visit you and blessing to you and your Family!
Debbie Moss

(England)

P.S - I`m half Portuguese and half African.
And my children are English!
LOl

Jamerson-Rising said...

Hello Debbie I don't mind at all it's pretty quiet over here thanks for the kind words. Have a great day to you and your family.