Monday, December 22, 2008

Birthday's

Growing up I never thought much of birthdays till I had children but grandchildren seem to be extra special. Children are too don't get me wrong but grand kids have a magic all there own they unlock the memory chest with all kinds of delightful memories we thought were long forgotten. Hmm yes memories you see children will remind you of every little trick in the book that you pulled on your folks but grand kids are strictly after the very heart they bring out the deepest of memories see with grand kids you can play with them then give them back hee just kidding folks. Something special about grandparents and the kids feel this special bond. Yea (sigh) Kids gotta love em. Well my birthday is the 1st day of winter that's right the 21st of Dec. I only had one friend remember a friend that I had these 11 or 12 long years we haven't seen each other in two years but we remember our birthday's and like a true good friend there she was I remember her birthdays too hers is the day after Valentines day yes funny with the holiday so near we tend to forget the birthdays that or close I always seemed to get shorted one gift ha hee kids do count he well I'm over it now grrr haha just kidding too. Well have a great merry xmas hug the kids close and put bells on the babies shoes. Take care NOW Jamerson Rising

1 comment:

Gypsy Butterfly said...

Hello Jamerson,
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
Sorry It's late!
Wishing you a wonderful New Year!!!!!!!!!!
Lydia