Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Families

There was a time when I insisted on living with just my little family. But back then the economy wasn't so bad. Now I share a big house with my daughter and her little tribe. I help them stay here and get past this hard time and my retirement funds keep building for the future. When times get hard fight back find ways to share the bills. It has really turned out to be a great experience living with family. I have my own area like an apartment. Yet watching the grand kids grow has been a blessing. Just sprinkle a little water and they grow like weeds. I still have my privacy and life is a whole lot easier than going it alone. Its the future in my little world and I wouldn't change it for nothing. You see when you grow old where do you go? Some families are so separated they don't really care your just put out to pasture after all you went through to raise them then you are old and of no use to them. You see treat the old people better and your children will learn don't abandon family like that hopefully they will pass this great lesson along when they get older they will see. People we can alleviate many of the budget problems and not work ourselves to death in doing this there is always a way but a small group is a whole lot stronger than going it alone think about it just find a place that is big enough and comfortable to live in. And with that have a great new year! Jamerson Rising

No comments: