Saturday, January 10, 2009

Moon over the rockies

Hello folks It has been awhile since I have written in here. I saw a most beautiful moon last night and then again this morning it was so bright and clear. I have a African friend at work he said the day before it was so big and clear he took a picture of it. I really need a camera. But yesterday it was so bright against a Bright blue background over the Rockies you should of seen it. I have been writing like crazy these last three day's. I notice when the moon is this close and bright I have an incredible burst of energy and have trouble sleeping.The time I get off work I see some awesome sun rises. And going to work I see some awesome hee sunsets too. I promise I will get a camera and show you some of them soon. Well have a beautiful day and take care. Jamerson Rising:)

2 comments:

Gypsy Butterfly said...

Hello Jamerson,
I'm glad you saw a beautiful moon. It must have been especially pretty over the rockies!
Have a nice day,
Lydia

Jamerson-Rising said...

Hello Lydia yes the rockies have some awesome sunsets too. But the moon has always been my favorite celestial picture in the sky at night have a beautiful day!!!