Thursday, January 22, 2009

Don't despair

This world has always known chaos. Fear not strive to be happy and good in your lives it really does matter ti spreads in many ways. I have been single now for quite some time though there is some women who would like to marry me I have peace of mind and I am happy. I have my job and family around me. Writing has taken hold of me once again. It is good to have someone in your life we are truly half a person with out our significant other. Find yourself and in doing so you will find love. It's when we search for it it eludes us when we find it in ourselves it manifests and we attract it to us. I look at the world with love in my eyes I will no longer let the hurt in not having the love of my life be with me. I will give a silent blessing and wish all people to have the best life that they can. In my visions with the Great Spirit it is time to put aside such petty emotions and truly love all for in this I have found peace. I will live and write to my hearts content about life it is so grand please dear friends wake up to the immense beauty in it. It really is wonderful the flowers the people the animals the trees ah the trees my favorite. Yes listen taste it feel it the rhythm of the creators love unfolding like a blossom Yes sadly this will someday wither and die and be reborn. Enjoy it it is after all your dream of the planet it is you your choice to blossom into the best most beautiful you then someday like a butterfly a most beautiful butterfly You will spread your wings and fly and the reason why you will know. Till then open your hearts with love and let the beautiful light shine forth. LOL Jamerson Risng

2 comments:

Gypsy Butterfly said...

Hello Jamerson,
This is such a nice post. Often when one is out there looking for love, we get side tracked and ignore those who already love us in different ways.
I thank the lord everyday for those few people who do love me. Everyone needs to be loved, that's what our souls thrive on, nothing else just love (unconditional love).
Wishing you a very nice weekend,
Lydia
Thank you for sharing this post.

Jamerson-Rising said...

Thank you Lydia count me as one of them my friend Have a great day dear!!