Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall

I was walking home the other day early in the morning. I like cool crisp mornings this time of year you can find me walking thru the fields and small groves of trees. I love it. One day I was walking thru the field and all the grasshoppers were jumping around man that brought back long forgotten memories. When all of a sudden a raven stood up then a whole flock of them jumped up running here and there. They were so preoccupied with chasing them yummy grass hoppers they didn't even notice me like miniature men in feather coats running around wow what a sight. But you know whats sad the bee's getting more scarce that troubles me. But outside the city there still is a lot of them thank heavens. You know when the bee's go we go soon too. Well stay warm and bundle them little ones up and yes don't forget them little bells for the babies shoes. Have a great Autumn folks. Jamerson Rising.

No comments: