Sunday, September 13, 2009

Manifesting

Careful what you wish for! User beware. And do be careful out there that what you try to eradicate from your life will come true if you are not careful. So clear your head from worries and try to think positive in everything that you do. I see so many people worry so much about lacking in money and jobs that it seems to over take them and they lose focus on the good and positive things and people in their lives. You must use your mind and train it to think positively in all that you do. Remember that old saying idle hands are the devils work shop. This is very true. The same goes for your mind. I know a great man named Burt Goldman the American monk he has a collection of C.D.'s called the Mind box set In it he has techniques designed to help you train your mind to manifest a better life I really like this collection and plan on getting it myself. When things are going bad try not to dwell on the past I know this is very difficult but you need to clear your mind and give it a rest so that you can think more clearly and remain focused on the solution that you seek to what ever problem that stands before you. Now I have tried several techniques for meditating and I found the mind box's techniques very helpful. When ever you feel upset do you notice the creepy feeling that surrounds you and how hard it becomes to focus clearly. This is why meditation is so effective in clearing ones mind. We tend to wear ourselves out with endless worry. People be kind to your self and you will see the results and you will remain focused and more alert to life's many changes. I myself am still working on this in my life but it is working. So with that being said I wish you all well and don't forget to think happy thoughts and live a better life. Amaste Jamerson Rising:)

No comments: