Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Shaking trees

I was walking home one morning at 6am it was so cool and quiet I looked up and the stars were absolutly beautiful I had on my head phones and was listening to some classical music very peaceful when this is hard to descibe I could feel an overwhelming pressence descend. I looked at the trees ahead of me and then I heard a great clapping noise like a large audience applauding behind me. So I turned around and there stood a very large tree it must have been here in the early days of this city . Every leaf on that tree was shaking and the feeling that went thru me was most awesome. I didn't feel any wind but maybe that high up there was some. In one of my earlier blogs I wrote of this tree shaking and a feeling of a profound experience. This is the spot I encountered the ravens that surrounded me one evening.This field I'll add to my list of magik spots I have had mystical experiences with this Great Spirit. There is an awareness in this world every one of you is special. So yes I believe this great spirit will let one know from time to time hey I'm here with you. All you have to do is listen and learn to believe. And with that I bid you a safe journey thru lifes wonders. Amaste Jamerson Rising

No comments: