Wednesday, October 28, 2009

14 hard years

My dear beloved friends. The planet Neptune comes around every one hundred and sixty four years. When it does come around the world goes thru 14 years of hardship and chaos. Take heart my friends. Blessed are the people who have land and their property paid for. Try to keep your minds at peace and this will pass. It will be hard to focus but it can be done. Remember when you meditate fill your heart chakras full of love and this will balance your body. In doing this it will fill you with strength and patience to get thru these troubled times. Band together and share the burden. I know 14 years is a long time so plan well in everything you do and don't fall into chaos's trap. Remember when you die you go to the light. And you are transformed into a whole new you. Unless you were evil you have something a Little different waiting for you. If you kill yourself they treat you kindly because that is a mental illness not evil so take heart unless you are a murderer or a cheat. You will be whole again. And I might add able to come and go as you please to this earthen plane. I see small flashy lights or stars when I know spirits are around I also see different colors for different people who have passed. There was a little spirit who used to haunt my mother inlaws house she say's I wonder where that little ghost went to. Haha I think she has been following my little band especially my daughter and grand daughter. She was lonely and we can tell when she is around.They never really leave if you have the eyes to see you will see the many signs that are given. So take care people and try to get some land where you can grow your own food and a well if possible. take care and have a happy Halloween Jamerson Rising

No comments: