Monday, November 30, 2009

So soon

Yes believe it my dear Gypsy Christmas is here once again amazing how fast the time seems to roll around. Oh where does the time go. You have touched my heart in a unique way so profound. In this sea of endless souls you have found me and another light has been lit in this darkness of the world of endless souls. Life is so short I live with my grand children but the memories come flooding back when I see their little lives unfolding day by day like little flowers getting ready to bloom then they will be gone. Hold them close and hug them tight this walk is a short one and there's so much to learn from life's experiences so rich in the colors and the emotions you have touched my heart dear lady and life is alive a little more much brighter with every new friend I meet. I feel like I have known you before and have found you again. We all come from the same soul it just takes relearning this all over again have a great Christmas my dear friend. Jamerson Rising

No comments: