Friday, December 4, 2009

Wrong number

Hee goodness did I ever dial a wrong number yesterday. Had a problem with the the fuel pumps so I asked the another employee if he had the number to the lady in charge of that department. Well he didn't so I had a old number so I called it then I get another lady on the phone so I politely ask for my friend well this lady went off saying I broke a restraining order and I better tell Bill he just broke it and I was going to end up in court wrong number you think so I said sorry evidently I must of dialed the wrong number. Well ten minutes later another person a male voice is cursing 8 ways to Sunday such profanity on my voice mail. then another phone call this time the lady is back accusing me of being in cahoots with a Frank and plotting death threats mind you goodness don't people have better things to do with their time hee. So I assured the lady that I don't know this Frank or Bill and I honestly dialed a wrong number. I took my voice mail message off and forgot about it well the next day another phone call from a sexy voice the crazy lady is back asking if I'm one of Bills cronies and I better watch my back I chuckled to myself as I read this who's Bill hmm. These people I know the lady I tried to call she likes to hang around bars and bikers and who knows what else at work she is a very nice lady. Hmmm the lower levels do seem to have nothing better to do but sex drugs and rock n roll hee. Goodness living in fear paranoia and just plain old thinking up something evil to do and say everyday well now that's the life haha. I like the simple life my work my friends my grand kids I have no need for bars and don't get me wrong I have a lot of friends who go to bars and who are bikers heck my long hair and beard I look like one too. I don't like drugs or over drinking and I try to stay away from low level evil people as much as I can. Well mister Bill whoever you are good luck with them kooks out there who have nothing better to do with their time to dream up conspiracies. Hee goodness what idle minds come up with when they have nothing better to do with their lives. Peace people Jamerson Rising

No comments: