Monday, December 28, 2009

Company cut backs

I noticed a trend lately and I can't honestly blame the companies doing this down sizing and cutting back after all we do need to survive the future don't we all agree on this. What I dislike is what happened to a company I work for I shall with hold the name because I do need my job haha. We always had nice holidays the old boss bought food for holidays and a gift card for Xmas it wasn't much but very appreciated. Now a new company bought us out world wide and when Thanksgiving rolled around nothing. and then Xmas came and went hey they did give a few gift cards to a few supervisors but not all of them at that. Well this Xmas I fell on the ice and hit the back of my head very hard on the pavement great just in time for my day's off funny the last few day's off I was sick too. Now since I went to the hospital I now have to get cleared by their doctor to come back to work. Oh and by the way my dear company I am getting better. Mistreatment does have away of changing things. Another supervisor had a wisdom tooth problem and he couldn't make it and another employee just didn't bother coming in and one called off uninterested I think more like it ha. For Xmas to hang around people who care more more power to him. My friend called me up he was the only one in the shop because all the bosses took two weeks off at least two guys if they do show up will come in in a few hours but every holiday they have been known to call off too. Funny my friend has been wanting to run a shift for a long time careful what you wish for. Well he got but all by himself I been there done that. It is so hard to not let what others do not to effect you and what we do to make a living. It is just sad when blatant uncaring for ones own employees destroys moral what's next. Well folks hold tight to what's important in these troubled times and think survival when making decisions which effect your income. Don't be manipulated into making poor choices. Have a happy new year and good luck. Jamerson Rising

No comments: