Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What does it take

Hello folks It has been a very frustrating year and it has only just started. Well was hee. What does it take to unwind from a bad day. I like to listen to soft music and read. Or my favorite is to meditate and clear my mind. To detach myself from all the negativity that people carry around all day and throw at me. I feel drained at the end of the day after counteracting all the emotions that people stir up. What does it take to get to that level of peace and contentment. Everyone one is different but when you do find what works it will carry over to your working day. Reike shield on hee hee don.t laugh it works. You see upset people with different eyes. You will see someone losing it when their emotions are on over load and wonder what all the fuss is about. Being calm most of the time is a power that scares people especially physic vampires who thrive on making people upset just to feed off them. I went a back way home the other day and cut thru the woods I normally don't go this way in the middle of the night it was a blizzard and I couldn't remember the path to the right or the path to the left. Funny my bus stop went by and I didn't seem to notice it so I got off the next stop over. grabbed some coffee at a fast food place and ran into a old friend who works there I might have to go back there hee anyway I was looking at these two paths with the old spider senses on high when I saw a rabbit sitting in the path to the right. So looking on the bright side I was ready for a nice walk so I followed the little rabbit it went on the narrow path that twisted and climbed and came out where I could see my town house and the little rabbit gone hee. I'm used to such things happening. You see being connected with that higher source all kinds of thing are going to happen to you. So keep the faith and try not to stress so much when things look bad. You just have to find a way to connect every day and when you're feeling lost the answer will come because you will have found the way to listen and see the signs and believe this old Indian the signs are every where for the humble to see! Find that quiet place and practice listening so when the day comes when the world seems upside down and falling apart at the seams you know where to go to recharge and find the answers. Train yourself to find peace and quiet. Jamerson Rising

No comments: