Saturday, February 6, 2010

Memories

Hello my friends memories have a way of sneaking up on ya. Yesterday talking to my granddaughter Guilianna I could see my daughters cute little face in her's and my fathers mother's face my memories took off to an earlier time the first time I saw a picture of my grandmother as a young lady. My mother since passed had showed it to me. Oh the emotions went spinning in me like I could feel the spirit near me. I know these feelings when they appear the closest thing I can say is you feel the spirit spinning or a light touch on your shoulder or cheek. One little spirit who attached herself to my little tribe will touch my thigh she's not very tall and many a time late at night I will be writing and she will put her little hand on my leg and watch me right. Crazy in the head perhaps imagination gone wacky haha well I know when they are there and a simple hello from and old friend has always been welcome hee crazy old grand pa. Intuition has saved my life more than once I'll keep the connection thank you. They walk with us every day but on such a grand level It's a blessing when they take the time to visit. I always see a little flash of light pink for my mom and the other day it was a very pretty blue. Angel sparks I call them. I knew I would be ok and had that warm feeling of love come over me. Trust your senses and smile. You know people always ask me me why I seem to always be happy. I just take a deep breath and smile what a gift this spirit has given us in life. The earth and spirit have come together and given us such wonderful memories as I smile at little Guilianna I could feel my very soul spinning. This old crazy grandpa had to hold a tear back. If the world only knew. Jamerson Rising

No comments: